– Senior Sheetmetal Welder/Engineer
Looking to take your career to the next level? We are on the lookout for a motivated and enthusiastic Sheetmetal Welder/Engineer to stamp their mark on a well-established roofing and cladding business.
Architectural Envelopes offers distinctive roofing, exterior cladding, and interior finishes. Our products are used in architectural homes, commercial buildings and iconic buildings, designed to last for over 100 years.
About the Role:
We are offering a permanent position to a Sheetmetal Welder/Engineer. You will be responsible for delivering welding and manufacturing projects in our sheetmetal workshop.
What you will be doing:
- Fabricating a variety of steel products using mild metal and sheetmetal from drawings
- Handling, cutting, and assembling aluminium and other roofing & cladding materials
- Experience in aluminium joinery fabrication, ideally with a relevant trade qualification
- An integral part of the larger team producing quality work and ensuring good workflow to meet deadlines
- Overseeing junior staff members
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years demonstrable experience in welding and engineering.
- Degree or Diploma in welding engineering or related field
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- An eye for detail
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of reading and interpreting drawings
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Work un-supervised, motivated and self-dependent
- Analyze engineering designs for welding requirements
- Review procedures, processes and documentation
- Measure, cut and weld according to specifications, drawings and blueprints
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you have a proven track record of success and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, get in touch today for a confidential chat with Sarah Godfrey
Call – 021 903 111
Email – [email protected]