An Aspiration of Sustainability
Here at Architectural Envelopes, we are committed to operating in a socially and environmentally sustainable way. We are continually striving to carry out all of our work and activities mindfully, doing what we can to reduce the harmful impacts on our environment.
We support the transition to sustainable construction, where businesses like ours create better social and environmental outcomes for the communities in which we are based. We have made a commitment to care for our environment now and for future generations and we encourage our clients and suppliers to do the same.
Architectural Envelopes has created a Sustainability Action Plan as a framework for setting social and environmental goals and implementing the actions required to meet these goals.
We are committed to:
- Caring for Aoteroa, now and for the future.
- Promoting the sustainable management of the resources that we use.
- Zero waste, working to reduce the resources we use within our business and ensuring that any residual waste is recovered, reused, recycled or composted.
- Becoming a zero-carbon business.
- Preventing harm to the environment, communities, and people.
- Becoming a leader in sustainable construction through our proactive approach to sustainability.
We consider where we source our products; procuring materials from credible producers is important to us and constructing buildings to last a lifetime is at the heart of what we do. Leading with a clear and proactive sustainability plan we want to help to support the transition to sustainable construction.